Tuesday 12 June 2012

June wishlist

Okay, so this week I have my eye on a few things, as always I have a shopping list that remains in my notebook that seems to grow in length day by day. As my wage packet arrives through the letter box at the end of the month my face beams a happy smile of the thought of some serious retail therapy, after all I deserve it after working 8 hours every weekend right?
Anyway, here are a few bits that I am thinking of purchasing soon. I love Converse and Vans, the effortless and casual cool style they add to any outfit looks brilliant, the white classic converse are perfect!
I am in need of a new pair of jeans, I love skinny jeans as you most probably already know and find them great for casual as well as dressy outfits. I really love these Topshop Leigh fade wash jeans as they are a little different and the washy effect adds a touch of grunge
As I work in Cath Kidtson, my staff discount card is screaming to be used. I love this spot overnight bag as it is perfect for a weekend away and the huge plus point is... look how beautiful it is!
I am forever searching for a perfect peachy gloss that has a touch of gold shimmer in it. This has received brilliant reviews from another you tuber/blogger that I follow and it looks lovely. I think a peach shade looks lovely in the summer
I have a slight obsession with denim at the moment, not too sure where it came from but again I love the casual look of denim jackets and shirts. This one from Topshop is amazing! I absolutely adore the fabric print at the top, it makes it unusual and makes it look more boho which is such a lovely look for a summer evening
Okay, so I am going to unleash my excitement.. I am going to Wireless festival in Hyde Park in July and need to buy an outfit, these khaki shorts with gold studs are just what I am looking for. I am loving kakhi at the moment, it actually suits my skin tone and looks good with my brunette hair.. maybe I should just purchase these before my wage packet arrives?!
Hope you are all having a nice week, this weather is making me depressed, I am a true lover of the sun and it uplifts my mood so much. Lets all cross our fingers that the sun will make a little appearance next week, yes, maybe?









No comments: