Wednesday 20 June 2012

wardrobe essential: shirts

                                                                       
             
                       From left.. Forever 21,  Zara,  Jack Wills,  Topshop,  Jack Wills,  Zara


I love shirts... I bet you guessed that already. As you can see my collection is building up quite quickly, it seems that every time I go shopping, at least one shirt will catch my eye.  I think that shirts are a great wardrobe essential, you can dress them up and also dress them down. At the moment, I am loving the casual  and effortless look and therefore I have been pairing my shirts mainly tucked into skinny jeans and a jacket on top. 
Shirts come in different fits, colours, materials and designs which means that they are all so different from one and other meaning that you can alter your style of outfit depending on the shirt you choose to wear. 
These are all the shirts I own (minus one that was in the wash!) and I love wearing them as each time I pair them with something different and different accessories to make the outfit different. The best place to buy a good quality, fashionable shirt for me is Jack Wills. The first shirt I ever brought was from there and as I loved it so much, i ended up buying more and more and even more!
Yeh so I love shirts basically but I think I will take a break in buying more for a while, otherwise I may need a separate wardrobe just for shirts.. and that could be kind of strange!


                                                   so what is your wardrobe essential?




-


3 comments:

Jade said...

Hi, good blog!

I love shirts too, but I think maybe my essential is graphic tees.

Follow me here: http://fairytalekiss.blogspot.co.uk/

Jade xo

Emma Fox said...

Hi Jess, nice post!

Bye :)

Jessica Fox said...

Thanks guys!
I have just followed you Jade I have always been a fan of your blog, be sure to follow my blog!

Jess